Problème de freinage

Posez ici vos questions concernant la transmission, la direction, les pneumatiques, et les amortisseurs.
tuomas
Membre du club
Membre du club

Re: Problème de freinage

Message par tuomas »

Il n'y a pas de raison...

Comment fais tu ta purge? A la pédale ou avec une machine permettant de mettre sous pression ?

Et sinon, oui, l'ordre ard arg avd avg. Et sur chaque etrier, l'ordre des vis comme j'ai indiqué.
BMW 528 E12, 05/1975 - BMW 735i E32, 02/1987 - BMW 520i e34 04/1988 - BMW 325i E30 Cabriolet, 03/1989
BMW 316i Compact E36 , 07/1996 - Alpina B10 V8 07/1997 - BMW Z3 2.8 Coupé, 02/1999 - BMW 328i Touring E46 12/1999 - ex BMW 330i Touring E46 10/2001 - BMW X3 E83 3.0i 05/2004 - BMW 525i E60 11/2005

bimeur

Message par bimeur »

si tu viens de changer le MC par un neuf, que tu purge dans l'ordre ou pas ne changera rien, il faut 'autopurger' le MC lui-même......

Methode a appliquer :

https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/bench ... -cylinder/

Chapitre intéressant :

How To Bench Bleed
Bench bleeding is especially useful with new master cylinders. It's a great way to get air out of the cylinder itself and begin your brake bleeding process quickly and easily. You can get bench bleeding kits from any number of places, but we picked ours up at Classic Performance Parts when obtaining a brake kit. Here's how to begin:

Install the plastic fittings and clear tubes
Place the master cylinder in a vice and make sure it's level
Fill the master cylinder with a fresh, high quality brake fluid (DOT 3 was ideal for our hot rod)
We used a short extension commonly found in your rachet drawer to stroke the master cylinder piston, thereby forcing the air out of the master cylinder and up and through the plastic hoses. Note the bubbles within the clear tubes in the photos.
Once this is done, you can use one of the clear bleeder hoses and leave it attached to one of the fittings. Take the other end and attach to the other fitting until installed in your car. In our case, we had rubber plugs that we placed over the end of each plastic fittings.
Well, there you have it. Bleeding the master cylinder is as easy as it is important, and it should always be done before installing a new one or when refurbishing your hot rods brakes.

jphi064

Message par jphi064 »

Bonjour après 2 tentatives avec la machine j ai enfin réussi à purger et régler ma course pedale pour l efficacité.
Merci pour vos messages.
Je vais poster un sujet pièces car je recherche la biellette de commande de chauffage qui va du robinet à la commande bouton .merci

Répondre

Revenir à « Liaison au sol - Pneumatiques - Amortisseurs - Freinage - Transmission »